Monday, August 24, 2009

Welcome to the Moncton Writers Club!

Hello!

Welcome to the Moncton Writers Club!  I am extremely excited about this new venture.

Come and share your God given talents with us and I firmly believe that everyone can write and everyone has a story to tell.  I want to hear your story.

I am creating an environment whereby you can write your story in safety and share, if you wish, in a protective environment.

I will be using the skills learned from Lynda Barry's session, Write the Unthinkable!, at the Omega Institute (https://www.eomega.org/) that she published in her book What it is!.

Read about Lynda Barry:  http://www.readyourselfraw.com/profiles/barry/profile_barry.htm

The first session of the Moncton Writers Club takes place on Saturday Aug 29th from 1 to 4 pm in the community room upstairs at Sobey's on Vaugh Harvey Blvd.  Due to space limitations, we can only take 10 people.  Thanks to some information from other people, I am looking for a larger room that will accomodate more people.

Please send me an email directly at sajoseph@nb.sympatico.ca if you want to attend.  Remember, space is limited and seats are going fast!

Happy writing!

Love Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment